In keeping with Intimina’s commitment to cater to women at every stage of their lives – from the first menstruation, through pregnancy, and all the way through menopause – we are providing information that is practical, reliable, and relevant to guide you through every step of the way. This blog is your source of useful advice and recommendations on health and wellbeing, and a guide to managing the constant changes to your body.
Womanhood is a journey filled with joy and excitement; however, we know that at times, it can also be challenging. From falling in love, the changes that accompany pregnancy, planning the future, and growing old gracefully with loved ones by your side; life definitely has its ups and downs! With this in mind, we have created this blog just for us women.
To help you find what you’re looking for, the information on this blog has been divided into six key topics of female wellness:
- Women’s Health – General information and advice to improve your wellbeing
- Menstruation – All you need to know about your monthly visits!
- Sexual Wellness – Understanding the importance of sexual wellness and its link to emotional and physical wellbeing
- Pregnancy – Useful tips and advice to help you manage the changes in your body
- Incontinence – Tips and advice on managing an issue faced by one in three women out there
- Menopause – Understanding it and how to manage it in a positive way
Not just a source of information, this blog debunks common myths about women’s health and addresses taboos which you may find difficult to talk about openly. Make our blog a part of your daily life – where we make the personal, personal.
This is only the beginning but as the saying goes, “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”, so join us in this journey into womanhood and self discovery.